Where were you?


Look at the time now . Is like 5plus in the morning , yet im awake to study. But i actually woke up at 4plus. I'm abit mad now. I have sleeping disorder now , what the hell . It isnt a good thing D; LOL, 3 more days, 3 more papers. When can time fly? I cant stand my life now. D; Staying at home everyday, facing books, steeped into assessment books, worrying for every exam. TERRIBLE . After exams, im so gonna collapse, sleep, and perhaps i will go nuts for a period. After exams, next thing to worry about is the results.

Tomorrow's Physics, is PHYSICS. Worried, so worried. Is like, i never pass mid-year ~ Horrible. Really need to pass End of year . If MrsChang were to kill us with difficult questions, i will get so fed up~ Anyway, Good luck for all 3E taking physics ! LOLOL.







I did this quiz, and i'm likely to have sleeping disorder -.-
-
-
never could imagine life without
from the moment you walked into my world
never knew how long a loving flame would burn
everytime i try to make a stand at all
i see your face again and i falling the middle of the night theres a scent of a rose
the smell of your perfume i suppose
but we cant change the way we feel inside

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

damn.

Bye ass,

Let go,