born without brains,

Exams are over but tomorrow is the time to worry about results. I really hope my results ain't that bad. I dont dare to look at my Physics paper though. Ohmygod. And im praying hard for english results. Rofl. Yesterday managed to go out with Eugenia and Tania for a movie at Vivo . Caught a movie and wasnt scary at all. Is more of a joke show to me . HAHA. After movie, we walk around then packet Dawn's LJS. Then met Dawn & Jh they all followed by Kevin and the rest. ^^
Lol, today i think im down with slight fever but was better after a great sleep again. LMAO. After i woke up , i went down to LengkeeCC meet Karney and Co. Nothing much, was pretty funny as they joke around. Around 8 plus, we left , went home soon after they eat. 145ed with Weixiang then reached home at 9. Going watch drama now. I have to try to occupy my brain.
-
I hate the feeling i had. I hate the things i faced. I hate my brains. I hate my thoughts. I hate of facing things. I hate the fact that things changed. I hate my nightmare. I hate the tears. I hate to sit on my bed and think. I hate to be unable to sleep.
I just hate everything, so fuck my life. I dont know whats wrong. /:
Comments
Post a Comment