Baby,





I think this whole weekend is so unproductive but at least i studied alittle. Sunday, tuition and i guess is fun with Eika and Cheryl after tuition ! yesterday study with WL and Zb. Not that bad, manage to do some work before i got home. And saturday was the best day in the month I guess . After so much ups and downs , I finally had a chillout . My mother , my pillar (L) I met baby as well ! Then mummy , karine , baby and others were at VS till late then baby sent me back . Love him much ! :D

The whole april is a disaster but I made it through :)
I really love all the ones who had been there for me and care for me . And those who make me laugh whenever I'm down ! :) Now, i'm still standing firm and strong because everything i been through just make me stronger.\\

And rubbish, i think because of the starbucks and Pastry yesterday, i feeling quite sick. I shall not eat those anymore. Now i hope i would not fall sick ! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

damn.

Bye ass,

Let go,