pick and flick .

Just post for the sake of posting.
I don't know express things at times . Even how much I joke or laugh at certain issue , it does not mean my heart thinks the same way . It may be just hidden beneath my actions . In other words , I may be constantly thinking about it , worrying about it or even , feeling uncomfortable about it without anyone knowing .

A little hectic life now . Kinda screwed up feelings and I think twitter make me even more paranoid since I can see things with my own eyes - clear picture . But I still love twitter . Sometimes is disappointing but it can be a fact that I have to believe .

I've lesser time to blog now but I'm way active at twitter . Follow me or readers got to be patient and wait for a new post .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

damn.

Bye ass,

Let go,