HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !

Final GoodBye to 2010 , and hello to 2011.
2010 -
I'm trying so hard to change, to be a better person. I didnt want to be someone , with immature thoughts like i was , in sec2 (2009). I regretted so much this year when i think back. Perhaps , i didnt want to disappoint my love ones anymore. I cried for my own actions and decisions. 2010, i even let myelf down badly by flunking MYE and of course, trusting wrong people. On the other hand, i got closer with much truthful friends who walked through 2010 life with me. Because, i know, in life, i just need few truthful friends. And i wanna thank the people around me , for playing the most important role in 2010. One just need to see things imperfectly , stand up when you know you lost in a fight. And i also learnt to open my heart , not letting "dislikes" or "small things" affect me. Because, is tiring and this doesnt benefit me..
2011-
12am , i only come up with 1 . But now, i finally find 2 more.
My resolutions:
1. Do my best for everything i do . (include Olevel , a girlfriend , a daughter , friend)
2. Fight for my dreams, fight for my goal.
3. Make right decisions.
So, to people out there,
HAPPY NEW YEAR , all the best for people taking Os and a good year ahead !

-

I had a great new year eve , and a great new year !

On the new year eve, we had training first before we went out . After training, went home changed and met , Amanda , Veronica and Hsiutorng at Tiong. Then make our way to Veronica house. Went there, waited for Felicia and we started playing some cards before having steamboat for dinner. After that, Shawn and I part our ways with them . Went few places by walking (Y).

Clarkquay > Riverside > FortCanning park > Clarkquay > Veronica house.





Caught fire works at Fort Canning park.
Enjoyed and i think, thats really a great moment. 1.1.11. , pretty nice number too ^^
At veronica house, watched videos and stuffs then slept over night. Had lunch before heading home with felicia. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

damn.

Bye ass,

Let go,