100 factsaboutme

Okay since im taking a break and im kinda bored, i shall post 100 facts about me which i wanna do in twitter. Sadly, too lazy x: so, i will do it at one goal ;)

#100factsaboutme

1. i hate snails (SUPER+EXTREMELY+DUPER)
2. i love colors, it brightens my day.
3. i am sensitive , very.
4. i love doraemon, a chubby cute blue thing :B
5. i am a fan of Jaychou, (Y)
6. But i love my boyfriend more.
7. My mother is my pillar :p
8. My father is a noble man, i love this man too.
9. I have a dog, rabbit, tortise.
10. Obviously, imma an animal lover.
11. I love Regina, my dear sister !
12. Im impulsive at times.
13. I need to buck up in studies.
14. I love my cca, but stand down :( (floorball).
15. I cant wait for Os to end.
16. I wanna be a nutritionist. :p
17. I love to draw, color :P
18. i love surprises.
19. i love R&B, or maybe most of the music.
20. I love cameras, beautiful + cute.
21. I love to take pictures too !
22. I love my babygalz and my BBapple girls.
23. ShinChan is awesome idiot too , but i like it! (PRIZED IDIOT)
24. I run every 4-5 times a week..
25. I am very sporty :D
26. Im tan, but proud of it. (STFU if you dislike)
27. I love books, they make me forget troubles.
28. Movies are my favourite past time.
29. Horror movie is coolest , so i comedy.
30. I've an awesome clique & class now.
31. I've so much thing i regret about :(
32. I love rainy days :)
33. I dont really believe in 11:11.
34. I dont really go facebook all the time.
35. I think im socialable x:
36. When im mad, im truly mad . (laugh all day).
37. When im sad, im super emotional.
38. I love greentea, :D
39. I dislike gasy drinks.
40. Ribbons are cool :p
41. I love cute stuffs.
42. I slack for this two months, and i hate it :(
43. 11 piercings in total.
44. I love biology !
45. I love Math's' !
46. I'm afraid of test :(
47. I'm afraid of disgusting stuffs.
48. Im afraid of being ignored.
49. I love yoghurt, for the moment.
50. I dislike..... K-------P....O.... (people who know me well, will know)
51. Im once a audition player, maybe soon i will again.
52. I isolate myself a couple of times when im sad.
53. Sometimes, i tend to think a lot.
54. I love taking long trip bus because i will reflect and think.
55. I love fridays and saturdays.
56. I hate people not replying my sms, most of the time.
57. I get super annoyed when people tend to reply one word but i text a long page.
58. I text most of the time.
59. i can multi task !
60. I am preparing a surprise soon !
61. I am independent enough.
62. I may act childish , but im mature inside. (Looks can be deceiving).
63. I am talkative :)
64. When im P1 and P2 , i cant play sports (Heart Prob.) :(
65. I am quite gullible.
66. I think im still optimistic !
67. I enjoy school but not the homeworks.
68. Imma twitter-holic.
69. I have a blog since p5 but officially at p6 !
70. I used to have nightlife but not now ;)
71. I love the shop, pageone. They have the awesome books and cute stuffs.
72. I love my colourful pens, my pens in pencil case too !
73. I am a forgetful and blur girl !
74. I have a awesome dumby bestfriend.
75. I wish to score 2 A1 or A2 for MYE i hope.
76. When i do serious work or talking something serious, i dont like to joke.
77. I am short, but i like it too.
78. I tend remember small little things.
79. I can be really soft hearted.
80. I easily teared by touch show. (HELL CARE IF YOU THINK IS STUPID)
81. I wanna have new books to read, limited now.
82. I am pretty indecisive.
83. i cant live without my phone (!)
84. When i was young, i am so naive. I think Happy endings usually happen.
85. When i was young, i thought of being a police, vet and i thought i can easily do so. But hell no.
86. Last year , i can reach school by 7. But now, no.
87. to me, trust is really important.
88. I love hello panda too ! :B
89. I dont like being mess with, or i will really be mean, or whatever devil !
90. I think my teachers now are awesome. I THINK.
91. When im doing this step, im already studying biology ! (10:45PM)
92. some times i believe in horoscopes and tarot cards.
93. i dont wish 2012 to be true. I have so many dreams !
94. I always have a hard time finishing combine humanities in 1hour -.- !
95. I love looking at the sky , full of stars, moon hanging right up. When im sad, i tend to make myself happy by looking at it too !
96. I easily get jealous.
97. I believe in karma ! wahahaha, they do the job for people who deserve it.
98. my primary school is so green, and i think is alittle horrible there now. Because, my favourite teachers are gone !
99. Last time , i love stuffing things under my table ! haha!
100. I love myself laaaa ! (nothing to say)

Okay byeeeee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

damn.

Bye ass,

Let go,